Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
Acumatica is looking for a Director of Technology Partnerships to design, implement, and oversee the business processes which comprise the Acumatica ISV and OEM partner programs. This position involves direct interaction with Acumatica’s partners and internal partner account managers, as well as cross-functional coordination with Marketing, Services, and Finance.
What you will do:
OEM and ISV Program Management
- Work with internal stakeholders to build a scalable, tiered, and possibly fee-based program, with well-defined gives and takes, and a supporting framework for effective technology certification, support, and partner management.
- Develop, maintain, and regularly report on technology partner program metrics that elucidate effectiveness of programs and partnerships. These include but not limited to OEM and ISV Performance, Product Certification trends and status, Partner productivity and trends, and other KPIs monitoring Technology Partner contributions, progress, and downturns.
- Manage ISV product pricing/royalty programs and promotions; technology partner references, referral programs, and retention; ISV and OEM product portfolio management; and buy, build, and partner planning.
OEM and ISV Product Planning
- Manage the product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drive a solution set with product planning across internal and external stakeholders through continuous collaboration.
- Create, maintain, and present internal and external product roadmaps related to technology partnerships.
- Create business cases for new technology partnership initiatives and ensure senior management is presented with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- Perform market analysis including research, technology assessment, competitive landscape and analysis, and market problem identification.
- Conduct quantitative analysis activities such as market sizing, product performance analysis, and operational metrics analysis.
- Conduct customer and partner visits and interviews to gather requirements and market knowledge.
- Document and present technology partner requirements.
- Execute new ISV product release activities and coordination across the entire organization.
- Identify beta customers and manage the beta and managed availability release processes for ISV related products.
- Conduct ISV product documentation and training material reviews for vertical editions partner certifications
- Review output of the quality assurance group to ensure the needs of customers, prospects, partners and markets are built and delivered to a high level of satisfaction.
- Review functional design documents related to ISV and OEM requirements and work with the development team with its associated project development plan/schedule.
- Develop and manage sales tools for ISV products (pricing calculators, collateral reviews, video demo assets, battle cards, etc.).
You are a great fit for this position if:
- You have a BA/BS degree in business management, marketing, or other marketing/business related field. MBA preferred.
- You have 5+ years in program management, business development, product management and/or delivery experience in business applications, preferably in the ERP space.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a management position.
- You have large company experience that you would like to apply to a smaller team.
- You know how to build an action plan, laying out goals, strategies, tactics and timelines.
- You know how to listen, ask questions, and solve problems.
- You are self-driven and realistic about your goals.
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- You can travel 25% worldwide.
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.