Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
Acumatica is looking for ERP Implementation Consultants!
What you’ll do:
The Implementation Consultant plans and manages all aspects of Acumatica Cloud ERP implementations. Working in conjunction with Acumatica partners and resellers, the IC acts as the key advisor, product advocate, and a project implementation resource.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist partners with up-front implementation discovery diligence, Project analysis, Scope of work creation, Proposal building, and complex Fit-Gap Analysis
- Support partners by answering challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines that may arise
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Follow established implementation standards
- Assist with the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Support solutions by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines
- Assist partners in strategically responding to functional elements of requirements
- Craft, plan, and conduct product and technology presentations for partners and during field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Provide user training and documentation on specific solutions to aid business partners in preparing for solution presentations
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business partner needs, deficiencies, challenges and attitudes.
- Assist and mentor new team members as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study.
- Accounting background and experience including the ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, Draw T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits.
- Technical Skills. Installation and configuration experience with various Business Application Software (Mid-Market ERP). Software presentation and demonstration experience. ERP System Financial and Ad-hoc report writing a plus. Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL Server relational database concepts including database schemas and the ability to understand a relational database design.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Language and Communication Skills. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to requests.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information
- Write reports, business correspondence, professional emails and procedure manuals
- Experience – 3 years ERP software implementation. Business consulting, project management, project definition, estimating, proposal writing, and planning skills for engagements. 3 years Services/ Equipment / Route Management related ERP Software implementation.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in business software sales and knowledge of technology. The Individual must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.