Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
Acumatica is looking for a Partner Recruitment Manager to identify, recruit, develop and manage channel partners for the Acumatica Channel Partner Program. Through rigorous prospecting, the successful candidate will be accountable for developing a robust Channel Partner pipeline, generating qualified sales leads, managing the sales process and successfully completing partnership agreements.
What you will do:
- Successfully prospect, develop relationships with, complete presentations for, and sign up, partners to the Acumatica Channel Partner Program.
- Assist partners complete training, certification and closing deals
- Develop and maintain vibrant relationship with the Acumatica sales organization and executive management
- Contribute to Acumatica’s overall sales readiness
- Develop and maintain a social media community for ongoing communication, and education
- Participate in ad hoc virtual teams on special projects
Who you are:
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal.
- Great with Customers. You have an ability to establish great rapport with people, and you have a track record working with customers. You work successfully alongside external and internal customers who are technical and non-technical when executing your daily responsibilities and contributing to cross-functional projects of broad scope.
- Recruiter. Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- 5+ years of successful experience in developing and building strategic partnerships that help build foundation for revenue.
- Understanding of agency, advertiser, marketing and vendor landscapes; reporting structures of these to the organizations, who are the major players, how do they buy, from whom and the macro and micro forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction
- A strategic thinker with a keen ability to make recommendations to move the business forward. You know how to say “no” and cut bait on an opportunity if it doesn’t fit.
- You think creatively about ways to reach your customers via social, campaigns, conferences, cold calling, etc.
- Proven outstanding communication skills, presence and energy
- A cultural evangelist who nurtures high standards of effort and performance, drives accountability for sustained and predictable results, and is realistic about your goals and the status of your pipeline. You can build a plan and execute against it.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to forge strong, senior level relationships with customers and partners. You are relentless and know how to get to the decision-maker.
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.